How can i restore lost pictures on samsung galaxy a3/a5?

Forum informatique > Aide MAC > How can i restore lost pictures on samsung galaxy a3/a5?

<<<1>>>

[Page 1 sur 1 - 2 messages]
Informations Messages

bghjyh

19 messages
Barrette de RAM
Barrette de RAM

Lien direct Le 07 Octobre 2017 à 12h15

In terms of imaging, the Galaxy A5 2016 comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera that can be used for clicking images and recording videos. To provide more enhanced and brighter images, the camera comes with optical image stabilization which also prevents image blurring. The front and rear f/1.9 lens allow users to click bright images in dark environments. For selfies and video calls via Messenger and Skype, there is the same 5-megapixel front-facing shooter.

Method to Recover Deleted pictures from samsung a3/a5:

Don’t worry, you can get them back with the help of Samsung Data Recovery, which is a quick, simple and safe Samsung data recovery software to recover lost contacts, messages, pictures and more from Android phones and tablets. No matter you accidentally deleted files or corrupt your Android OS through software update or ROM flashing, the Galaxy Recovery can recover your lost data, including contacts, text messages, call history, photos, music, videos, documents, WhatsApp chats and attached files.

More info:

Recover Deleted data from Samsung Galaxy A3/A5

Publicité

Zoneyour

6 messages
Neurone isolé
Neurone isolé

Lien direct Le 08 Octobre 2017 à 05h15

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover lost photos from Samsung A3/A5 by using this tool.

<<<1>>>

[Page 1 sur 1 - 2 messages]

Forum informatique > Aide MAC > How can i restore lost pictures on samsung galaxy a3/a5?