Comprendre le bitcoin, l'intelligence artificielle, faire un site web... En 3 minutes en vidéo!

how to uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware?

Forum informatique > Aide Internet & Réseaux > how to uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware?

<<<1>>>

[Page 1 sur 1 - 2 messages]
Informations Messages

AliceJerry12

1 message
Neurone isolé
Neurone isolé

Lien direct Le 20 Décembre 2016 à 05h25

I downloaded ByteFence Anti-Malware a few days ago. I find this program automatically scans my computer without any permission after I start my PC. I can't stop it. I want to uninstall this annoying program from my Windows. I don't know how to uninstall. I am a computer novice. I search help and someone recommend this post to me and asks me to follow the detailed guide to step by step uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware. But to my disappoint, ByteFence Anti-Malware still pops up and constantly scans my computer. How can I stop this? Any help?

Thanks a lot.

Publicité

coseanona

1 message
Neurone isolé
Neurone isolé

Lien direct Le 09 Janvier 2017 à 02h18

Citation de AliceJerry12

I downloaded ByteFence Anti-Malware a few days ago. I find this program automatically scans my computer without any permission after I start my PC. I can't stop it. I want to uninstall this annoying program from my Windows. I don't know how to uninstall. I am a computer novice. I search help and someone recommend this post to me and asks me to follow the detailed guide to step by step uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware. But to my disappoint, ByteFence Anti-Malware still pops up and constantly scans my computer. How can I stop this? Any help?

Thanks a lot.

ByteFence Anti-Malware is a legitimate antivirus software which is developed by Byte Technologies. Byte Technologies consists of an experienced team of talented programmers and malware researchers with a mission to build innovative anti-malware products. You can follow this guide to remove it manually.

remove ByteFence Anti-Malware manually

<<<1>>>

[Page 1 sur 1 - 2 messages]

Forum informatique > Aide Internet & Réseaux > how to uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware?